Pfeifer Law Firm believes personal service and communication is the key to getting full compensation and justice for our clients. Our mission is to offer outstanding personal service to our clients and aggressively represent them against insurance companies, corporations and other persons who cause injury.
Get to know me
•Paul Pfeifer grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas and graduated from Little Rock Central High School
• Paul obtained his undergraduate degree from Colorado College and his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio.
• Since law school, Paul has extensively practiced in the areas of personal injury, product liability, nursing home abuse, and employment discrimination.
- Little Rock truck accident lawyer
- Little Rock wrongful death lawyer
- Little Rock social security attorney
- Little Rock dog bite attorney
- Little Rock burn injury attorney
- Little Rock brain injury lawyer
- Pine Bluff personal injury lawyer
- Bryant personal injury lawyer
- Jacksonville personal injury lawyer
- Saline County personal injury lawyer
- Conway personal injury lawyer